Notice of Upcoming PPN Elections – Biodiversity, Heritage, Sports and Smart Dublin.
South Dublin County Sports Partnership is looking for 2 community representatives through the PPN (Public Participation Network) to sit on its organising Committee.
The role is a support and supervisory role for the office of the Sports Partnership and its staff – Coordinator, Administrator and Disability Sports Officer. The Committee oversees the actions and budget of the Sports Partnership office.
There is no specific experience required though a good knowledge of local sporting structures and persons involved as well as other skills such as finance, promotion, event management, I.T. etc. is desirable. As the Sports Partnership will be developing its strategic plan for 2017-2022 the representatives would be required to assist in this important task.
The closing date for nominations to these committees is Friday 26th August 2016.
Nominations will be circulated to PPN members during the week of Monday 29th August.
Elections will take place during the week of Monday 12th September.
- South Dublin County Sports Partnership Committee
- 1 Social Inclusion Group Representative
- 1 Community Group Representative
- Click here to download information about this committee.
- Each committee has different criteria, please read the accompanying information for the one you are interested in carefully.
- All successful candidates will be required to sign up to the new PPN Rep Charter which is currently in draft stage.
View this notice online here: http://www.sdcppn.ie/notice-elections-represent-ppn/
PPN Community Newsletter
Submit your news now: www.sdcppn.ie/news/submit-news/ or by reply email! The next issue will be circulated on Thursday 11th August. The deadline for the next issue is Tuesday 9th August.
For more information contact:
086 170 1141