South Dublin County Sports Partnership’s Learn To Cycle programme aims to assist participants to learn to cycle a two wheeler bike independently in a fun & safe environment.
- 6 Week Programme (Each session will be 45 minutes in duration).
- Delivered by Cycling Ireland Qualified Instructor with experience of working with children and teens with a disability.
- 6 years of age & over.
- 10 participants per group maximum.
- Parents/guardians must be present during each session and take an active role. Please wear suitable footwear.
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own bikes to the sessions. Bikes can be provided if required.
- Registration Fee €25
To register for the upcoming programme, please click here.
For further information or to be added to the waitlist for the next programme, please email Lucy Cush at firstname.lastname@example.org